Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kode 30 WINTER Series Osprey

The Kode Series is dedicated back country snow play packs featuring wet/dry gear organization, insulated hydration compatibility and the exact features needed to carry a variety of snow toys/tools.  I have the medium size with a capacity of 38L and weights 3.7lbs.  The suspension systems consist of HDPE framesheet light wire peripheral alloy frame, thermo-sculpted snowshed back panel and foam padded.  Sounds heavy but its not and helps keep my back warm.  The ski carry loops(and snow board) also adapt to carrying my snow shoes.  So many great features on this pack....I was skeptical about the internal sewn in hydration sleeve with reservoir hanger and fully insulated, dual zippered harness router with hypoallergenic stretch garage for the mouth piece as well.....it was well below freezing at 10000 feet with wind blowing and my water did not freeze!!  Another great feature is the micro fleece goggle/sun glass pocket to keep eye wear scratch free and easy reach.  Top load helmet carry, back panel entry access to bladder and dry gear section of pack!  Check it out!!  I LOVE THIS PACK.  I have several Osprey packs and this one is the winter bomb!
PWILD

No comments:

Post a Comment