Monday, October 13, 2014

Tried everything! Have you?

So...Im normally not someone that has to use any protection from rubbing clothing during long endurance events.  BUT during a 30 hour National Championship Adventure Race when Mother Nature was not nice, raining on us pretty much the whole race......I turned to my teammates "Hammer Seat Saver".....I started to get some sore spots under my wet cloths about 18 hours in.   I took the seat saver and braced for the "sting" when I put it on(you all know what Im talking about) and I have to say ....NO STING!  And it works!  The texture of this product is really thick like white paste but a little goes a long way.  Well done hammer!!  I was not even soar to walk the next day either!  Will always have this product in the gear box no matter what race! Thank you Hammer!

- PWild, Team Lupine Racing USA

No comments:

Post a Comment