Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Burton Gore Tex Gloves vs Below Zero Temps in Colorado MT'S

So NO glove I tried in Colorado keeps my fingers warm.  I mean nothing!  Until I found these  Burton Womens Gore Tex Glove with Removable Liners. The tips of my fingers would get so cold to the point of being painful while out in the back country of the Colorado mountains or riding my MTB.  Between the temps and wind the temps are well below zero.  We found these gloves at REI after trying a few pairs from our local bike shop with no good results.  These Burton gloves have a outside pocket that a hand warmer fits in nicely.  The two straps to tighten the gloves around the wrists are perfect and keep cold air and snow out.  I love them.  Just wish they were not so "bulky" but I will trade that for warmth!  Thank you
PWild

No comments:

Post a Comment